• National Chiao Tung University (NCTU) is a technology-oriented and research-oriented university in Taiwan. It has approx. 15,000 students, located in five campuses in Taiwan.
• NCTU is ranked 207th in the QS World University Ranking, 301-400th in the Academic Ranking of World Universities, and 401-500th in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
• The College of Management is one of eleven colleges in NCTU, with an enrollment of 2,200 students.
• COM-NCTU has a fine tradition of combining management and technology. It not only applies science and technology innovation to the resolution of management problems, but also supports the development of technology through management.
• COM-NCTU has four undergraduate (BBA and BS) programs, ten master’s (MBA, MS, Global MBA and EMBA) programs, and 7 PhD programs, ranked 3 Palms in 2018 Eduniversal Ranking, such as Transportation and Logistics Management (57th in the Global Top 100 worldwide), GMBA (69th in the Global Top 100 in Entrepreneurship worldwide); Information Systems Management (11th in the Top 200 in Far East Asia); Industrial Engineering and Management (13th in Engineering and Project Management in Far East Asia); Finance (24th in Far East Asia); Business and Management (25th in MBA full time in Far East Asia).
• COM-NCTU is mainly located on the Hsinchu Campus, next to the Hsinchu Science Park, which allows for close ties and cooperation with high-tech companies on technology research.