In the Lerner College of Business and Economics at the University of Delaware, you can make the most of opportunities to learn, innovate, research, and experience business in one of the nation’s most important centers of business. Opportunity is incorporated into everything we do. Our students agree that these five things figured heavily in their decision to choose Lerner:
1. Our Reputation: U.S. News and World Report (2018) ranks University of Delaware #33 among Top Public National Universities.
2. Location: More than 1 million businesses, including over 50% of all publicly-traded U.S. companies and 64% of the Fortune 500, choose Delaware as their legal home.
3. Accomplished faculty: Lerner faculty care about each student’s success. They are also focused on scholarship and research relevant to their fields and to business education.
4. Connections: You’ll make career and networking connections with successful business leaders in Lerner’s 30,000+ strong alumni network and through participation in internships, student clubs, and job interviews with top firms.
5. Unique opportunities: Hands-on learning experiences abound in our experiential learning centers, including internships with top firms, opportunities to participate in the management of the $2-million Blue Hen Investment Fund, and more than 100 study abroad courses for undergrads and grads.