Georgia Southern University is accredited by the Commission on Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). The College of Business has undergraduate and graduate accreditation through the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. The School of Accountancy has earned independent accreditation through AACSB International.
BBA Student Learning Outcomes
• Apply analytical methods for problem solving and decision making.
• Interpret the business implications of global and cultural diversity.
• Recognize ethical implications of business decisions.
• Demonstrate oral communication skills appropriate for a given business objective.
• Compose written communication that is clear, concise, logically organized, and grammatically correct.
• Select and use information systems that support key business processes.
The College of Business Administration seeks to develop and promote a learning environment of the highest quality, characterized by inspired teaching and informed by meaningful research. Consistent with the traditions and mission of Georgia Southern University, the College of Business Administration offers a broad array of undergraduate programs and select graduate programs. We distinguish ourselves by our willingness to build and maintain strong relationships with and among our students, colleagues, alumni and the global business and nonprofit communities. We leverage these networks to create learning opportunities and new knowledge, both theoretical and practical. We are a diverse community, united in pursuit of our common values: continuous improvement, excellence, integrity, accountability, respect and sustainability.